- Peat filter enables the use of less space-consuming (height and width) At-Grade Beds
10-19″ SHWT & min 16″ Rock, size based on soil scientist loading rate
>=20″LZ, based on perc rate (eligible for 40% area reduction)
- “BTG” custom-fit REPAIRS – OFTEN THE ONLY FIT!
- High-lignin, most durable, processed Irish peat (15 yr life expectancy, not sphagnum moss from Canada!)
- Shallow profile poly modules (for high water table and bedrock)
- Pressure-distributed to each module, time-dosed delivery
- No moving parts within each module – PASSIVE TREATMENT
- Each module is 24″ shallow profile.
- Lid at surface outlines the extent underground – less likely to be crushed!
- $/cubic yard of treatment fiber – BEST DEAL!
- Ideal for SEASONAL USE
- Anua Puraflo® Overview (2019)
- Anua Puraflo® Think Green (2019)
- Anua Puraflo® Owner's Manual (2019)
- Anua Puraflo® Reference Manual (2018)
- Anua Puraflo® Type B Drain Piping Manual (2018)
- Anua Puraflo® Installation or Inspection Checklist (2018)
- Anua Puraflo® Maintenance Manual (2018)
- Anua Puraflo® Designer Aid 1 of 3 (Designer Instructions for Pennsylvania)
- Anua Puraflo® Designer Aid 2 of 3
- Anua Puraflo® Designer Aid 3 of 3
- Anua Puraflo® Eng & Tech Specs (2019)
- Anua Puraflo® Buoyancy Calculations (2018)
- Anua Puraflo® Polishing Filter Guidelines